This is a must watch.. Hilarious :)
Went road trippin to see Ke$ha a couple weeks back.. She was super sweet. I htink she liked me :) Mostly because I LOVE JACK! hahaha
If I call you a friend, that's what you are. A friend to me is someone who's always there for me, always motivates me, and is always happy when I do well. I'm lucky enough to have a few of those! What I don't need is someone who drags me down. Someone who is negative, someone who always has a problem, someone who is plain toxic. These are the people that are dragging your life down. Get rid of these people and I promise you better things will come.
1. The Ex Who Calls for booty calls only- Nobody wants to be used, find someone who wants you for more than your body.
2. The Sad Sack- This is that person you get back together with because you feel guilty about breaking it off. Be true to your intuition...cut it off.
3. The Guy on the Fence- This is the dude who won't commit. Ladies, don't make this mistake and compromise. Be with a guy who wants to marry you.
4. The Pitier- This is that friend or family member that tries to give you unecessary advice about your life.
5. The Frenemy- Someone who is a mix between a friend and enemy...yeah not sure if that is possible. Get rid of those unhealthy relationships.
6. The "Old" Friend- A friend from your past who is exactly that, a friend from your past. You have nothing in common with them any longer.
7. The Schemer- The friend who wants you to spy on their ex for them. Not attractive.
8. The Bad Influence- Bad company=bad morality. Choose your company wisely.
D-BAG MUG SHOT
Here's one for the books... A newly MARRIED