Went road trippin to see Ke$ha a couple weeks back.. She was super sweet. I htink she liked me :) Mostly because I LOVE JACK! hahaha
If I call you a friend, that's what you are. A friend to me is someone who's always there for me, always motivates me, and is always happy when I do well. I'm lucky enough to have a few of those! What I don't need is someone who drags me down. Someone who is negative, someone who always has a problem, someone who is plain toxic. These are the people that are dragging your life down. Get rid of these people and I promise you better things will come.
1. The Ex Who Calls for booty calls only- Nobody wants to be used, find someone who wants you for more than your body.
2. The Sad Sack- This is that person you get back together with because you feel guilty about breaking it off. Be true to your intuition...cut it off.
3. The Guy on the Fence- This is the dude who won't commit. Ladies, don't make this mistake and compromise. Be with a guy who wants to marry you.
4. The Pitier- This is that friend or family member that tries to give you unecessary advice about your life.
5. The Frenemy- Someone who is a mix between a friend and enemy...yeah not sure if that is possible. Get rid of those unhealthy relationships.
6. The "Old" Friend- A friend from your past who is exactly that, a friend from your past. You have nothing in common with them any longer.
7. The Schemer- The friend who wants you to spy on their ex for them. Not attractive.
8. The Bad Influence- Bad company=bad morality. Choose your company wisely.
D-BAG MUG SHOT
Here's one for the books... A newly MARRIED
(photo credit: star1029.com)
Beyonce is canceling her Tuesday concert in Belgium because of dehydration and exhaustion.
The singer’s publicist told the Associated Press that Beyonce has been advised by her doctors to rest. She was scheduled to perform at the Sportpaleis in Antwerp. The show will be rescheduled and tickets can be used at that show.
Her next tour date is Wednesday at the same arena. The statement says “she is awaiting word from her doctors before making a decision.”
Beyonce, 31, launched her “Mrs. Carter World Tour” last month in Belgrade, Serbia. It wraps Aug. 5 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y.
Of course, her cancellation only spurs rumors that Bey is expecting. After pictures surfaced showing a slight bump, the Bey Hive is buzzing that Bey is pregnant with her second child. Plus, there was that Met Gala gown that seemed to hide Beyonce’s lower stomach.
In a recent interview, Beyonce confessed, “I would like more children,” she said. “I think my daughter needs some company. I definitely love being big sister … .” Hmm.. What so you think?? Comment Below!